An hour ago, two members of the Arab Youth Climate Movement were arrested. They held up a banner in the COP18 conference centre that read, “Qatar, why host, not lead?”. Onlookers erupted in cheers as they were escorted out. In their wake, the mood was sombre. The process at COP is failing, the deal on the … Continue reading
Subscribe to the newsletter!Our e-mail NEWSLETTER promises to keep you up-to-date on the negotiations, impacts, solutions and what you can do at home!
What we’ve been talking about#climatelegacy 350 action actions activism apology austerity AYCM bitumenswear Bopha buy back your future canada Canadian Youth Delegation cancun capitalism CDM changements climatiques climate climate change climate impacts Climate Justice climate negotiations climate policy coal commitment issues conservation cop16 COP17 COP18 corporate influence corporations COY CYD doha Durban economy education Enbridge engagement environment False Solutions finance fossil fuels fossil fuel subsidies frontline future green jobs indigenous rights Keystone XL kyoto LULUCF media Negociations Negotiations newfoundland Northern Gateway occupy ocean Oil ottawa peter kent philippines podcast policy PowerShift PowerShift2012 PowerShift 2012 qatar REDD Saskatchewan solidarity Tar Sands typhoon UNFCCC youth
- All blogs posted to this site represent the views of the individual authors.
- RT @FossilFreeCAN: .@DivestConcordia continues to demand their university #divesttherest, follow leadership of @universitelaval https://t.c… 3 weeks ago
- The first Canadian university commits to FULL fossil fuel #divestment. We hope others will take the lead of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @climatejourney: STRENGTH & WARMTH to @AlyJohnsonKurts & friends who have locked down at @TDBank_US in solidarity with #NoDAPL! #defundd… 3 months ago
- RT @nic_waller: Honestly @ec_minister & @environmentca, the Canadian Youth Delegation has a simple message. Stop Kinder Morgan. #StopKM #Yo… 3 months ago
- RT @CamFenton: If @JustinTrudeau approves #KinderMorgan he'll be facing nation-wide opposition 350.org/stopkmvigils/ #KMVigils https://t.… 4 months ago